- Stage Name
- Tim Pogo
- Union Status
Everything for me can be traced back to wandering into the college radio station at West Virginia University (WWVU) to pick up a CD that I had won. Upon noticing the walls plastered with posters of every band that I had grown up infatuated by, I knew that I needed to become involved. That led to terrifying my parents by not utilizing my engineering degree and instead following broadcasting. Thanks, though, to a fortunate start in Washington, DC with the legendary WHFS-FM, as well as on-air and programming work with the emerging satellite radio medium, I was on my way. Pulling up stakes in favor of a move to Chicago for only a part-time job was considered mental by most, but it ended up paying off when, as luck would have it, I was able to weasel my way into a television career.
If there is anything I've learned since balancing both radio and television is that in essence, I'm fortunate to do the same thing every day to be successful at both...and that is simply being me and having fun and nothing more.
And even though work rarely seems like â€œworkâ€ in the first place, when I'm not on the clock it's all about hockey for me (growing up in Buffalo will do that), plus listening to records, interviewing bands/seeing shows, dj'ing all over Chicago, photography, inserting myself into as many places around the world as possible, and enjoying a pint while engaging in conversation with the stranger next to me, getting their take on life.
- Manager/Agent Name
- Gray Talent Group
- Contact email
- oh lord...where do I start??
- My Reel
- timpogo.com/demo1.html,Tim Pogo
- No joined groups.
- CASTING NEW ABC SHOW FROM EXEC PRODUCERS OF THE AMAZING RACE LOTR!
- DO YOU HAVE A SECRET YOU NEED TO REVEAL? TV TALK SHOW CAN HELP!
- Seeking - Models & Actors!!!
- REALITY SERIES CASTING MOMS & DAUGHTERS ENGAGED AT SAME TIME! (Houston/ nationwide)
- Outdoor Movies! Fun, Part Time Job, Mostly Weekend Nights (Leesburg/Fairfax/Alexandria/Woodbridge)
- Audio Visual Driver Technician (Lanham)